INTELCASTER – In recent weeks 19-year-old Naomi Seibt, from Germany, has gained enormous popularity on the internet. According to Seibt, who describes herself as a climate realist, she’s challenging the public to think, rather than to panic about (man-made) climate change.
Seibt’s Youtube channel (which initially helped her popularize her opinions) and Twitter account have added tens of thousands of new followers in the past 2 weeks.
Seibt was also a guest at CPAC 2020, the Conservative Political Action Conference.
In response to being associated with “conservatives” and “climate deniers”, the Guardian and others also brought Seibt to the forefront with several articles.
- Naomi Seibt: ‘anti-Greta’ activist called white nationalist an inspiration (The Guardian)
- Anti-Greta Blasts ‘Climate Alarmism’ to Conservative Gathering (Bloomberg)
- Meet the 19-year-old ‘anti-Greta’, who warns Thunberg’s ‘alarmism’ must be stopped (The Telegraph)
- A conservative group with a history of climate change denial has hired a German YouTuber to challenge Greta Thunberg’s ‘climate crisis’ (Insider)
- ‘The anti-Greta’ climate activist Naomi Seibt says she’s ‘absolutely’ a fan of far-right podcaster Stefan Molyneux (Business Insider)
- German teen Naomi Seibt, the darling of climate change deniers (France 24)
With the monostream media pitting Naomi Seibt against Greta Thunberg, we are once again finding ourselves in uncharted territory.
For the first time in the 21st century (and likely ever), the monostream media is depicting 2 opposing camps through 2 children who are supposed to embody the camp that they reportedly represent. Climate “alarmists” and climate “deniers”.
Anyone with their thinking cap on already knows that it is highly likely that things are going to spiral out of control. The signs are already there. Seibt has been categorized by the monostream media as a right-winger, after she attended CPAC 2020 and here announcement that she had joined the Heartland Institute.